Korngold addresses global and national audiences on corporate governance, sustainability/CSR, and corporate-nonprofit partnerships for global problem-solving. In 2015, Korngold was the luncheon keynote at Corporate Governance, a conference for owners and board members of private companies in Silicon Valley. She facilitated Conservation International’s all-day forum for executives of its member companies, and moderated the the plenary session on Volunteering & Partnerships at PYXERA Global’s 25th Anniversary Conference. She guest lectures at graduate business and law schools including at the University of Michigan, Harvard, Oxford, and Texas A&M University.
- Corporate Governance 2015 Luncheon Keynote Speaker: “The Role of the Board: Growing Businesses by Finding Innovative Solutions to Global Challenges”
- Advancing Good Governance in International Development 2015 Master Class, Panelist: “Innovation and Intrapreneurship”
- Redefining the Role of Business in Society, Dow, 2015 Moderator, with Global Thought Leaders
- PYXERAGlobal, The Global Engagement Forum 2015 Plenary Moderator: “Corporate-Nonprofit Partnerships”
- UN International Women’s Day Forum 2015 Plenary Moderator: “Leveraging Technology for Access & Impact”
- PYXERA Global Annual Conference 2014 Keynote Speaker, “Powering Business in New Markets”
- Millstein Governance Annual Forum 2014 Panelist: “Doing Well by Doing Good”
- Clinton Global Initiative Annual Meeting 2013 Moderator: “Mobilizing Financial Resources in Times of Crisis”
To inquire about having Alice Korngold speak at your event or university, please use the form at the bottom right of this page.