Korngold Consulting assists multinational corporations in building nonprofit board training and matching programs to advance the company in achieving its most important goals.
With over twenty-five years of experience, our team helps companies to build nonprofit board programs to:
- Develop more diverse, inclusive, and high performing workforces.
- Develop employees to help achieve the company’s goals for sustainability.
- Strengthen recruitment and retention.
- Advance the U.N. Sustainable Development Goals.
Our team conducts studies for multinational corporations to determine the following:
- The benefits of nonprofit board service to your company, employees, nonprofits, and communities.
- The extent to which your employees are interested in serving on nonprofit boards and the factors that will make them more likely to serve.
- A plan for your company to scale your nonprofit board training and matching program with *quality* board matches.
Our team provides each company with a confidential benchmarking report, comparing your company’s results against the results of other companies. Studies from 2017 and 2018 can be found here.
Nonprofit board training and matching
Our team has trained thousands of business executives for serving on nonprofit boards and matched over 1,000 business executives and professionals to global, national, and regional boards. The vast majority of the business people we have matched have advanced to board leadership positions.
Our success has been achieved with a uniquely effective one-on-one board matching process. In response to demand from companies, we created the Board Vector—an online, self-guided process for business employees to become trained for boards and to find the right match. This innovative model makes it possible for companies to scale their nonprofit board programs. The Board Vector was developed with evidence-based algorithms that mirror our one-on-one approach that has been so successful in matching individuals to the right nonprofit board.
We customize each company’s board program according to their goals. These are some of the models we’ve provided for companies:
- The one-on-one model where we work with each board candidate individually to find the perfect match.
- The Board Vector—an online, self-guided process for employees, which makes it possible for companies to scale their board programs for thousands of employees.
- The hybrid model, which combines one-on-one guidance for each candidate together with elements of the Board Vector.
“Korngold Consulting is highly valuable in involving our partners on global, national and regional nonprofit boards where they and the firm can make meaningful contributions. Alice also presents excellent forums, guidance, and support to foster leadership development.”
Former Regional Managing Partner, Americas, Clifford Chance